IGNITION COIL ON SPARK PLUGS

2001 Toyota Corolla

2001 Toyota Corolla 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

I own a 2001 Corolla S and changed the spark plugs recently. However, as I was doing this myself, I had removed all 4 of the ignition coils out in order to change the spark plugs. I didn't make any mark on them, so I didn't remember which coil should go into which well. The coils all look identical, Toyota part number 90080-19015. However, on the tip of the tubes, they were number N 6.29, N 6.32, N 6.34, and N 6.7. I am afraid to put them into wrong wells/cylinders and cause any damages to spark plugs and engine. Please tell me which coil goes in which wells. Thanks.
Daddygal2007

Hi daddygal2007, and TY for the donation

Dunno about them no.s but here's another way of doing it. They are 4-wires to a coil/ignitor connector all the connectors has 3 the same color wires except one-this 4th color wire identifies what cylinder it goes to refer to diagram below

3-wires are Blk/White, Blue/Yellow, Brown

Cyl no.1 should have the Red and Blue

Cyl no.2 " " " Yellow and Green

Cyl no.3 " " " Gray

Cyl no.4 " " " White

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_cop_1.jpg