ENGINE

1995 Toyota Corolla

1995 Toyota Corolla 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 256000 miles

Looking for a detailed diagram of my engine a 1995 Corolla, 1.6L 4A-FE
Darklink

What's the problem here that you need a detailed diagram.

Sorry let me refraise it, I was hoping to get some of the diagrams that I would find under the hood because all of mine are missing, the previous owner I guess took them off? And if there was anywhere I could get them reprinted to I could put them back up under the hood. And I was looking for the location and routing of the fuel, brake, coolent lines

also another question, when my car is running and if I push down on the front of the car a few times, or while driving and drive over a grove in the road, the sound that the engine makes changes as the car is bouncing I guess I could say, is there a reason for this? Because none of my other cars that I had would do that or is it because of the engine mount?
This would be alot easyer if I could put up an audio file so it could be heard

Darklink
The information you're looking for is not included in the vehicle emission control information lable under the hood-maybe the vacuum lines diagram.

Have the front end and engine mounts inspected.