ENGINE IMMOBILIZER SYSTEM WON'T LET ME START CAR

Toyota Camry

Hello Car Pros, I have a 2004 Toyota Camry LE with a V6 engine with over 100K miles on it. It is automatic with power steering, windows, and locks. It has an engine immobilizer system and a keychain keypad for opening and locking the doors remotely. I put the key in the ignition and the indicator light started flashing and making a low noise (not the loud panic alarm sound). I pressed unlock and lock repeatedly and finally it stopped. I tried to start the car but there was no power at all. Maybe engine immobilizer system is not really shut off. I don't know if the transponder chip in the master key has gone bad or if the keyless remote has gone bad or needs a new battery. Maybe the car battery needs charging. When I opened the car door just now, no lights came on at all. But if the immobilizer system cuts all the power that might be why the lights didn't come on. How can I tell what's the problem? Also there a way to disable the immobilizer system that a layperson --actually a laywoman-- could do safely? In the manual it says that if you lose both keys you'd have to replace the entire system. But there must be a way to just deactivate it. I can't afford to replace anything. If I could deactivate it I could just use the club for security till times get better. If anyone knows an inexpensive workaround please post a reply. Also post an alert if I am leaving out critical information. Thank you all.
DavisbigT

Did you tryed to use the spare key?
Did you leaved something " on" that might drain your battery?

Start taking your battery to test it.

Let us know the results.

Fisherman