TOYOTA CAMRY ENGINE PROBLEM

1992 Toyota Camry

1992 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

I have a 1992 camry w 120000 odo miles. To solve starting and engine stalling problem, the fuel regulator, damper, water temperature sensor, fuel filter, fuel pump was replaced. Problem remains the same. So I replaced the TPS to no avail. Luckily I was able to return it w refund. I suspected the MAP sensor and by tinkering w it I discovered that it will start and continually run ok with the vacuum hose not attached to the MAP sensor and engine dies when I connect it. I try to drive it around the block and after 30 minutes with d engine hot, the engine dies and WILL NOT START. After about 8 hours with engine cold IT START again (All this time while the MAP sensor vac hose is unplug). I tried another MAP sensor from another good running 92 camry and the problem is the same. Kindly help how to approach this problems sans taking the car towed to a toyota shop and setting my small banks account pummelled.
Ted pralter

Is your check engine light on? Also it sounds temperature related? Try a new ECT(engine coolant temp sensor). Your may be called a CTS, coolant temp sensor, these act as chokes for fuel injection.

Merlin2021