"CHECK ENGINE SOON" DASH LIGHT

1999 Suzuki Vitara

1999 Suzuki Vitara 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 152445 miles

Well this morning when I got in that " Vehicle" and Very RAPIDLY started to 'Leave' what I thought was the Home for My Superior Partner and i. It was noticed that that 'CHECK ENGINE SOON'. Was OFF!
Well I don't know what that lightment.'Might' that mean that I have to change the " OIL FILTER".( I juist changed it about 30 days ago. ACTUALLY 24 hoursa funny problemstarted ( it turned out that it wad only Operating on " THREE CYLINDERS". See ONE of the " PLUGS" had actually " LOST" IT'S CENTER MOST.'TERMINAL'. Well I repaired that matter, it started operating fine.24 hours later that DAMN 'WARNING' light STARTED to " Light" then today, about a week AFTER 'that' correction.&Quot; THAT" light STOPPED showing. Whats happening.
John R Clark

Hi there,

Have a scan done to see what the set fault codes are, note them down and do a code clear, re check after a day or so and see if the same codes are set, start here.

Mark, mhpautos.

Mhpautos