SUBARU OUTBACK FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

2001 Subaru Outback

2001 Subaru Outback 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 120, 00 miles

Hi, my subaru won't start!
It has been running fine and no starting issues until this morning. It turns over but won't start. Where do I start?
Seger

Do below to determine whether it's fuel or spark problem: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.