SLOW THROTTLE RESPONSE

2003 Chevrolet Silverado • 186,000 miles

When I first start my truck my throttle is very hesitant, and my truck feels like it has no power at all. If I let it idle after trying to run it, it feels like its gonna die. It almost sounds like it is cammed. I have changed my PCV valve cleaned my air intake and throttle body. I either think it is my o2 sensors or my coil pack. Please share your info with me.
Caleba2012

Use a gage and check for proper fuel pressure fuel pressure. Can you check for applicable trouble codes? Some of the national brand autostores will check codes for free.

I forgot to ask litre size of engine?

It's a 5.3 v8, I took to autozone and they said it was the MAF, I changed it and it is still doing that. The check engine light flashes when I press on the gas.

Caleba2012
What was the actual code number? The code doesn't tell you what to replace, just that the system thinks there is a problem on that circuit, somewhere.