FUSE FOR A/C KEEPS BLOWING

2001 Saturn SL1

Air Conditioning problem
2001 Saturn SL1 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

I have a 2001 saturn sl1 with around 100000 miles on it. Went to charge ac and realized fuse was blown. Changed it and tried to turn ac back on and blew again. We have proper output of voltage at compressor and only 5 volts at switch on high pressure line. Could not find one for the low pressure side. Can you help me find the short in the system?
Mbrown519

Unplug the compressor put a new a/c fuse in and turn the a/c on did the fuse blow?

Yes the fuse blew with the compressor unplugged.

Mbrown519
We also changed the relay with the horn relay both realys work. Also tried bigger fuses up to 30 all blew.

Mbrown519
I emailed you a wire diagram.I want you to put a 10 amp fuse back in the fuse box. With the key off take a test light and hook the wire up to the positive post of the battery then unplug the compressor and touch the test light end to the a/c compressor connector. If the test light light's up then unplug the a/c relay if it still light's then you probably have a short to ground some where from the compressor to the under hood fuse box.