SATURN SC1 ENGINE PROBLEM

1999 Saturn SC1

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1999 Saturn SC1 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 76000 miles

Hi! I own a 99 Saturn SC-1 from last 2.5 years. I got my spark plugs and wired change 1.5 year back. Fortunately I had no other problem til now. I have done all my oil changes regularly. But now I have some Problems and some Questions.
1) During last week my car would not start for an hour after driving for 10 min and then shutting down the engine. I got it checked by a mechanic who said my starter has gone bad. I went to Autozone to get my electrical system checked where they some how sold me a fuel system cleaner. Since I waited in the store for one hour I bought it and put that Lucas fuel system cleaner in my gas tank and co-incidently from that day my car is working. Even my mechanic was surprised.
BUt NOW I FEEL AS IF MY ENGINE IS rough WHEN I USE IT AFTER A GAP OF AROUND 6 HRS. IT HAS STARTED DEVELOPING EXTRA VIBRATION USUALLY IN PARKING. AFTER DRIVING FOR A WHILE IT GOES.
My mechanic suggested I need a Tune up. But I am just wondering that do we need a tune up in less then 1.5 yrs.
2) aLSO I WAS THINKING IF THIS NOT A CASE OF uncleaned FUEL system injectors.
I would really appreciate any help.
Gs01

What gas station do you usually go to for gas?Also when you say its rough when parking do you mean that in park at idle it has a vibration?Can you actually see the rpm gauge moving around at idle or is it steady?Does the vibration get worse when cold with the car in gear?Let me know.

I usually get my gas tank filled at the same BP gas station near my apt. When I start my engine after a gap of 7-8 hrs and it is idle and on park I feel as if there is extra vibration in my car. If I put it on drive the vibrations will reduce even when engine is cold. The RPM gauge seem s to be pretty steady. When I start it goes to 1500-1800 but within few seconds it comes down to 900-1000.
Also after letting my engine run on idle for 4-5 min the vibration reduces.
I am planning to seafoam my car today and see if that helps.
I would really appreciate if you can teel me what could be the reason for my car not starting for 1hr after driving it for 10 min. The problem got solved by putting the lucas fuel system cleaner in the system.

Thank you so much for your time

I certainley feel like donating some money for such nice service. Please let me know how can I do that for you.

Gs01
So your car doesn't start for a hour after driving it for ten mins?If so does it crank no start or no crank no start?Your vibration sounds like a bad upper motor mount being colasped. Just so you know bp fuels including arco which is part of bp fuels isn't a top tier gasoline and doesn't have all the cleaners to keep your injectors clean and the carbon in your engine down. So what is seafoam?Never heard of it if you can find something called 44k it's made by bg products and it works great you can put it in your gas tank to clean your injectors. Let me know more about your starting problem.