LOUD ROUGH SOUNDING ENGINE

1995 Saturn SC1

1995 Saturn SC1 4 cyl

Hi,

After receiving new tires and a wheel alignment, my car has suddenly become loud when it's on. When I take off and step on the gas, it becomes even louder. I sought advice from a local mechanic and they informed me that I have to replace my Flex Pipe. My question is, would replacing the Flex Pipe eliminate the loud, rough idling of the engine?
V2m

? Noticed I donated $.50 to this question and never received an answer! Still have the same problem.

V2m
So do you have vibration or exhaust leak?I can not hear or see anything going on your car. Details are essential.

The front right side of the engine is where it seems it vibrates the most. Changed a top motor mount but there's still virbration.

V2m
So we have the vibration in gear or in neutral or park?I assume its a automatic transmission?

Yes it's an automatic. The vibration gets worse when I press the gas pedal but after driving for a while, the vibration dies down a bit. It's still noticeable though.

V2m
Sounds like a bad mount if the vibration dies down after it warms up. So you replaced the upper mount over by the coolant tank?Did you inspect the bottom transmission mount? Those colaspe and tear very common on that year and model saturns.