TURN SIGNAL DOESN'T CLICK INTO PLACE

Saturn Other

One day while driving around the turn signal stuck in the right turn position and wouldn't come out so I did what any man in this position would do: I forced it out. : D. Now it doesn't have any detent position ( no clicking and staying in place) and any time I hit a bump it falls into the left turn position.I would like to know which part to buy so I can replace it.I have it narrowed down to either the cancel cam or turning signal arm itself ( I think). Please help. : : : :
Jeffrey e hoffman

Id go with the cancel cam.//And make sure got right tools to pull of that steering wheel. The old knees behind the steering and hammer trick is pain in> > > > G2U jess. S.

Jpam
2000 Saturn L200 3.0 V-6 89,000 miles. I have replaced the turn signal switch but did not fix problem. There was a dealer recall done October 2006 which replaced the rear turn signal units that holds the bulbs. Could it be the turn signal flasher and if so where is it located? Thanks

Bruce123