MODELS NEW MASTER CYLINDER - FLUID LEAKING

1992 Saturn Other

Brakes problem
1992 Other Saturn Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 227000 miles

I replaced the master cylinder and bench bled the unit. I have basically replaced everything related to the brakes on the car (all new driver and passenger side wheel cylinders, new drivers side caliper, both rear brake lines replaced) and since the brakes still weren't working after bleeding them several times, I figured the master cylinder has to be bad.

I bought a rebuilt master cylinder, and noticed that brake fluid was leaking out where the master cylinder connects up to the power booster. This occured when I was trying to bleed the brake lines. Did I not tighten the bolts up enough that connect the master cylinder to the power booster, or is there a problem with the rebuilt master cylinder, or something else wrong (such as the power booster)? Thanks a lot.
Farmdog43

I bought a rebuilt master cylinder, and noticed that brake fluid was leaking out where the master cylinder connects up to the power booster. The only way for it to leak in between is the master cylinder is leaking-