WHY WONT MY CAR START??

Pontiac Sunbird

I have a 1994 pontiac sunbird LE 230,000 kms and I want to know why it wont start, the battery is fine, there is a charge.I drove it on a friday but on sunday I went to go out and it wouldnt start, any idea why it wont?
Scorpionangel

Is it getting fuel to the engine? Is there sufficient airflow going into the engine? Based on your information that you give, it is hard to tell.

Seeing the car is a '94 model, does it have a distributor and rotor for an ignition system? Could be the rotor is malfunctioning? Fuel filter plugged? Fuel pump not working properly? Like I said, could 1 or multiple of many things. Need more info about the car and what things have been checked/replaced? -Op-

Oilpan49
I have only had the car for almost a year and nothing has really been done to it other than I had the brakes done a couple of months ago. Other than that the car has always ran really good. Like I said I drove it on friday with no problems, I never drove it on saturday but when I went to drive it on sunday it would not start. No noise came from the engine other than a few clicks, the oil is fine, the battery is fine, I just dont know where to start looking

Scorpionangel
Does it make a noise when you try to start it?

Pinksweety87