CAR STALLED AND WON'T START

Pontiac Sunbird

I have a 92 pontiac sunbird SE V6 3.1 5spd std with 80000km. My engine was running fine, I had driven it in the morning for 45min let it rest for half an hour n ran it for 30 more minutes till it stalled. I was goin 55kmh and my engine stalled, without making any funny noises. While still moving I put it in neutral and tried to restart it, it wouldnt fire so I pulled over. I checked everything, im getting fuel, my sparkplugs and wires look fine, the engine turns over, but it never fires, just turns over, and i'm not getting a spark. Bad ECM or Coil pack? I need help!
TeamRamrod

The most common is the spark control module

if no spark car sound ok while cranking

change the module

good luck
let us know

BMRFIXIT
The spark control module? Its a Direct Ingection system with a distributerless spark system, looks very confusing and I don't really understand it, I do however have the haynes manual for it, i'm just looking to see if other people who have had birds know of this as a common problem. Thanx for the sugestion

TeamRamrod
The spark control module? Its a Direct Ingection system with a distributerless spark system, looks very confusing and I don't really understand it, I do however have the haynes manual for it, i'm just looking to see if other people who have had birds know of this as a common problem. Thanx for the sugestion[/quote: 918a28b160]

I did some testing and I think I figured out the problem, i've narrowed it down to the ignition module/coil pack thanx for the help, im gunna replace it and post result

TeamRamrod