WONT START

2000 Pontiac Montana

2000 Pontiac Montana 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 160, 00 miles

My van wont start. It acted like it needed to be jumped. We called AAA and they tried to jump start it to no avail, so we had it towed back to my house. We took the battery out and had it tested and it had to be charged before they could even check it. The battery tested good, so we brought it back and reinstalled it and it wouldn't start. Did the same thing it did at the restaurant. So we took off the starter, assuming that was the problem. They bench tested it and said it would turn, but not start the vehilcle, so we replaced the starter. We hooked up the battery and nothing. Would not start. So we removed the battery again and took it back thinking maybe the old starter had drained the battery. The battery wouldn't test, kept saying unstable. So we replaced the battery. Now we have a new battery and a new starter and the van still wont start. It starts to crank over but then acts as if it needs to be jump started. Please send the car fairy to help LOL. We really need some help, we are completely at a loss of what the problem is here. Oil is full and normal dirty colored (it is due for a change), antifreeze is also full. (And we did check to see if they were mixed and they are not). PLEASE HELP!
Fireangel1969