HARD START/ROUGH IDLE

1995 Pontiac Firebird

1995 Pontiac Firebird 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 155000 miles

1995 Firebird 3.4L V6 will turn over but may take several tries before it starts, sometimes almost kills the battery it takes so many tries. Once it starts, sometimes the idle is smooth but most times it feels like there is a steady misfire and lack of power. MAP sensor was found to have broken vacuum line--this caused the plugs to dry foul (i think) and were just replaced, wires too. MAP reconnected now but problem still exists and it seems to be worse now that it's getting colder outside. Car starts on first try if the engine is hot. Thanks for the help.
Shambo

Maybe fuel delivery have pressure checked. How does it run once it gets going?

Docfixit
Once it does start, it runs smooth if you apply good pressure to the accelerator but there is definitely a missfire/roughness if you try to accelerate very slowly or if it is only idling. Other info (may or may not be related) the low oil light comes on about 75% of starts and will stay on for the duration of that trip. The guage needle moves up and down according to level of acceleration. Oil level has not changed and is full. Coolant guage shows very cool at all times(half between first and sceond guage marks). I think about 185-190 degrees if the guage/sensor is right. The guy I bought this from put in what looks like only water in the radiator and it is very rusty. This will be changed. Again, I appreciate the help very much, you guys are great.

Shambo