WILL NOT START

1996 Plymouth Voyager

1996 Plymouth Voyager 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 197812 miles

i have 96 voyager. It died on me while I was jumping another van. Got it started for a minute. It sounded like it ran out of gas, had plenty. Installed new fuel pump & filter. Still will not start. What should I do next?
Cdmac54

To determine if its fuel or spark problem do below and get back with some results

Get a starting fluid/ether/better off gas in a spray bottle and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it