OIL LEAK

1993 Plymouth Voyager

I have recently incountered a pretty bad oil leak on my 1993 plymouth voyager. Like one hour of driving on the freeway and I am out of oil and a knockin has started and it has 145,600 miles on it I replaced valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket and I now have the whole rear side opened up thinking it was the front crank shaft seal but upon inspecting the seal it seems to be ok. But when I removed the timing belt cover the is oil pretty much all overbut I cant pin point where the leak is. Could help me out with what other seals or gaskets I should check and replace while I have that opened up. Also the oil seems to be leaking above the crank shaft and a little to the right of the crank shaft towards the radator side. If you have any suggestions that would be great thank you very much
Ssoutherton

I hate to say it but. You might actually have to rebuild the whole motor to get it in running order again. Sorry

Rayhut
Why would I have to rebuild the whole motor

Ssoutherton
You didn.T specify engine size, but if you have a timing belt you have cam shaft oil seals. I would check them for oil leaks.

BILL8220
Dear go and change the seal between the gear box and engine and the convector seal that's it i've the same plymouth acclaim 94 130000km

Okhedher
The plymouth voyager has the 3.0 is that the same motor in your acclaim if so you had the same problem with the oil leaking?

Ssoutherton