CAR WON'T START

Plymouth Acclaim

We have a 1992 Plymouth Acclaim. The car just will not start or turn over. I checked all the fuses, the battery is still good, and when you turn the key to the on position it does nothing. Everything else works. Radio, wipers, turn signals, stop lights, flashers, and all. Do you think it is the starter? My son just put in a amp for his stereo. Will that have to do anything with the car not starting?
Gnomura

Do you herar a click click whe you turn key to crank? If you dont hear that click click, its probrobly your starter

Jdmhatch91
I had the same exact problem with a 98 plymouth Breeze. If it is the same way. Lock the doors with the keyless entry remote, then unlock it. That should work. It has something to do with the alarm system.

Themeanbradford
Ok first of all your car is a van, and 4 years younger. Any plymouth acclaims 89-95 did not come with the option of keyless entry so that probrobly wouldnt be the problem. Ive owned my acclaim since 91, and I pretty much know what I am talking about. It would be pretty damn hard to install keylessentry for any model acclaim, or any electronics besides the sweet sterio system. Also where did you hook up the power *red* wore from the amp to? If hooked to battery it might be preventing enough amps going to the starter to crank. Try cranking it if no crank, its most likely the wrong place to hook it up, or the starter is faulty. No offence to anybody im only trying to provide some expertise here

Jdmhatch91