CAR WON'T START

Plymouth Acclaim

I have a 1993 plymouth acclaim

two days ago, I drove it just fine to my friends apartment

he and I went out of town (using his car) that evening and the next afternoon when I attempted to start my car all I get is a click

i don't know if the gas line would be frozen considering the high around here has been approximately 7 degrees

but i'm hoping to look for some insight on this

i know it's not the battery because my lights and radio all turn on when go to get in the car or turn the key, I did run the test to read the ECM on it and the ECM came back fine, so there's no failures recorded to the computer

and if it is the gas line, what is a quick, inexpensive method to get the car to start (there are no garages around here either)
Millsde

Just because the battery will turn everything on inside the car when you turn the key, the starter is one of the biggest electrical draw on the battery so it could still be the battery, try jump starting the car, if it jump starts your battery is probably the battery. Have your battery and alternator tested at one of the local auto parts stores like advance or autozone. Check both to make sure that your alternator did not die and kill your battery.

Garfield