WILL NOT START(CODE 12 DISPLAY)

1994 Plymouth Acclaim

1994 Plymouth Acclaim 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 118, 00 miles

you indicated on your reply to my last question on the code 12 display that there was no solution to my problem. According to the haynes repair manual on the code 12 display check engine light it say's that there is a (problem with the stand-by memory circuit, direct battery input to controller disconnected within the last 50 ignition key-on's.) Could this information help you with a solution to my problem.I would be glad to donate to your services if we can find a solution to my problem.
Dwillour

Hi, if you stay on the original post, the site will send an e-mail notice that you are asking another question. If you make a new post, we won't know, unless we stumble upon it. I looked at the same code, you did. I believe I gave you an answer. I've answered several posts this morning, I'll have to go back and look at the original post. I'll come back to this one or however you want to do it? Donations are great, but, I'll help you either way, the best I can. Am I the best mechanic here, not even close. Am I ok on the basics, I think I am.