FUEL

1995 Oldsmobile Ciera

1995 Oldsmobile Ciera 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 249000 miles

I have a 95 ciera with the 3100 V6. First the oil pump went out and that put an end to that motor so I purchased a motor from a 94 delta 88, the same size, 3100 V6. Before the engine swap the car had sit for 2 months without the battery hooked up. After I got the new motor in the car it first was not getting anything from the fuel pump. I put a new pump in and then found out the relay for the fuel pump was bad and I changed it. Now I get fuel to the fuel rail, but nothing from the fuel injectors. I was trying to locate a relay for the fuel injectors but have had no luck? The question is could it be the relays went bad while the car sit for 2 months or is it something else that cause the fuel pump to stop in the first place?
Jathanshupe

Now I get fuel to the fuel rail, but nothing from the fuel injectors.

Check for power at the injector harness if okay could be the computer is not getting an ignition reference or a cam sensor input signals therefore not synchronizing the injector/s