1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Repair Question
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Headlamp
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 192000 miles
How to replace the passenger side low beam headlamp on a 98 olds aurora?
1. Remove headlamp fasteners (1,2) securing the headlamp to the vehicle.
2. Using a pry bar, carefully pry in the center area of the headlamp.
3. Pry the headlamp assembly straight forward in order to unsnap the headlamp ball stud (3) from its ball stud socket.
4. Slide the headlamp (4) straight forward and disconnect the headlamp connector from the forward lamp wiring harness.
5. Remove the headlamp from the vehicle.
Installation is the reverse of removal.
1,762 answers provided