WILL NOT CRANK OVER

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 76000 miles

northstar engine ran low on oil, shut down. Fixed oil leak problem but it will not crank over. I was told that these cars may have an over ride switch or low psi oil shut down sensor if so where is it located and can it be reset or do I have to replace it.
Timmil390

Do you hear the fuel pump come on for 2secs when you turn key to run if so-Check the fuel pressure if its within specs, If not check fuel pump and fuel pump relay, if all okay test the fuel pump/oil pressure sending unit-No you don't have a reset button

What I mean by won't crank meaning it won't even turn over. Just bearly a click, starter is fine so is the battery. I can't get the engine to do a one complete rotation. What I'm thinking it could be seized up.
I was advised since these are expensive engines that in case of low oil pressure the engine will do a auto shut down until the problem is corrected.
Then you have to replace or reset a sensor, maybe a was misinformed.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/540164_95_aurora_1.jpg

Timmil390
What I'm thinking it could be seized up. Try turning the crankshaft over manually by using the correct size socket on the crankshaft pulley bolt with a breaker bar and turn it 2 full revolutions. If it does its not seized-up

Check the crank fuse, starter relay and passkey module and ignition switch-one more time there's no kill switch