JUCKING

1997 Oldsmobile Achieva

1997 Oldsmobile Achieva 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 197000 miles

when drivng car all out of the blue you fell a jurk in the car. Give it gas it goes away, but when you crusie control. It dose the same juck just for a sec. Or two and goes away. I thought it was the fuel filter so put on new one. The juck was still there. Maybe trasmission, vacuum line, Im not sure. Replaced not to long ago spark plugs.
Langenick70

Ok I would get some mass air flow cleaner and clean the mass air flow sensor. If this don't work then we will check a couple of sensors and check the plug wires for ohms of resistance.
Do not use anything other then mass air flow cleaner on the MAS ok. Get back to me with how that went and we go from there.

Racefan966
Ok I cleaned mass air flow sensor and it did not help with the jucking. What else could it be. I was thing mybe a fuel regulator. Or bad gas. The jucking happens going up hill and on flat pavement too its not all the time every once in awhile. It does not effect the rpms at all. Thank you

Langenick70
Ok I would check the spark plug wires ohm them they sould be no more then 30000 ohm's. If they check out ok then we can check the TPS. As for the fuel pressure regulator you will need to do a fuel pressure test first to determine that. Get back to me with what you can and we will go from there.

Racefan966