LOCATION OF FUEL PUMP RELAY

1995 Nissan Sentra

1995 Nissan Sentra 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 103000 miles

I have a 95 Nissan that will not start, I can not here the fuel pump, so I am trying to replace the relay first. Where can I find the relay within the car? The relay box under hood does not show a Fuel Relay, nor do the ones near the fuse box. If you can provide da picture of the location that would be great.

I have checked the Fuel Pump Fuse and that was good. Though out my troubleshooting, The fuel pumped has fired up one time and the car started and ran until I shut it off. But all efforts to start again have failed.

Thanks in advance.
ShadeTree Mechanic.
Stmchnc

Ckeck these 2 locations
Under hood, passenger side, front side of wheelwell, mounted in relay panel
Front seating area, driver side, behind dash, mounted in relay block

Jnovack
Ok, within those two panels, which relay? Can someone provide a picture or a drawing?

I have found the panels, but which relay am I looking at, basically I have seven to choose from.

Stmchnc
It is the one that has these wire colors black/pink..black/yellow..black/white I am also putting a wiring diagram with post

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/52960_0900c152801ce79a_1.jpg

Jnovack