94 KEEPS STALLING

1994 Nissan Pathfinder

1994 Nissan Pathfinder 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

A few months ago, my '94 Nissan Pathfinder started stalling during turns. My fiance changed my fuel filter and all of the spark plugs and it ran great for two months or so. Today, it started doing the same thing. During most of my turns, the steering wheel locks up and all of the dash lights come on and I have to turn it off and re-start it to get it to move again. What's wrong?
Dremarklove

Exactly as you describe.

I've replaced sparkplugs, fuel pump, fuel filter. And still it stalls when making turns.

I'm curious if your problem was resolved by now.

For me, it's usually left turns that cause the problem. I usually can't restart for 5 - 10 minutes.

Bbfoto
Mine was doing the same until I replaced the discs/pads - try that

A few months ago, my '94 Nissan Pathfinder started stalling during turns. My fiance changed my fuel filter and all of the spark plugs and it ran great for two months or so. Today, it started doing the same thing. During most of my turns, the steering wheel locks up and all of the dash lights come on and I have to turn it off and re-start it to get it to move again. What's wrong?[/Quote]

Botswana