BUMP BUMP BUMP FEELING WHEN DRIVING

1991 Nissan NX

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1991 Nissan NX 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 122222 miles

When driving it feels like a slight bump bump bump. Like a constant rotational bump. I have just had the two rear tires replaced with new ones as one of them had a bubble in it and I thought this was causing the bump bump bump but it is still there only less slightly after getting two new rear tires. I have also had all 4 tires balanced. Any ideas on what is causing this and if it is dangerous to drive with this symptom?
Gtmo345

The next time you drive, figure out where the " bumps" are coming from, front or rear of the vehicle. Based on your description, I suspect that it is coming from the rear. Once you figure that out, rotate the tires straight from front to back. The idea is to see if the bumps change location, from rear to front, or vice versa. If it does, then you know it has something to do with your tires, if it still stays the same location, then it is in your suspension.

I suspect that (bubbled tire) you have an out of round wheel.

Zackman