NISSAN HARDBODY STARTER PROBLEM

1995 Nissan Hardbody

1995 Nissan Hardbody 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual

i have a 1995 nissan hardbody. I have recently put a brand new battery and starter on it. When you get to normal operating temp or drive around for awhile and cut the truck off it will not sstart back up. The engine barley turns over giving the impression of a dead battery. If you let the truck cool off it will start back up just fine. I am lost I dont know what to do. There is no issues at a cold start or no drive ability issues. Just the engine not wanting to turn over after driving. NEED HELP!
Tattooedr6

Double check the battery connections and also at the starter motor end. Could also be a starter relay, clutch switch and ignition switch

Where is the starter relay I have replaced the starter with 4 different ones.I also swapped the ignition switch out with a spare one I had

Tattooedr6
Starter relay front of right fender

Is it in the relay box with like 4 other relays and is it the grey one?

Tattooedr6

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_fpr_5.gif

I have replaced the relays with new one I have tripled checked the timing truck still has the drag when you try to start it after it gets to normal operating temp

Tattooedr6
You said replace the starter relay but the pic you posted is of a fuel pump relay

Tattooedr6
Check the interlock relay

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_interlock_relay_2.jpg

The interlock has been bypassed the truck will start without the clutch being engaged

Tattooedr6
If you let the truck cool off it will start back up just fine.

Is the engine cranking over and will not start or it cranks over the engine when it feels like? I'm a little bit confused here putting your questions together. Be specific and we'll get this thing rolling.