FLUID CLUTCH CYLINDER AND CLUTCH MASTER CYL

1988 Datsun 210

1988 Datsun 210 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 110000 miles

i passed a car-shifting into another gear real fast-with the r.P.M.S kind of high-then when I went to go into another gear I had no cllutch-the pedal was hard.I had to turn the truck off, to put it in gear and get out of the road.I maded a big mistake by changing the slave cylinder and the clutch cylinder without reading instructions-now I can: t get a pedal to come back, I bleeded and pumped pedal until I was tired and when I thought I had a little pedal-bleeded the slave cylinder and pump some more for hour: s and still nothing-what i: am I doing wrong--are is it the clutch gone.
Fluffy123

Check the clutch master cylinder could be leaking internally

The clutch master cylinder is new, is not leaking floided anywhere. What do you mean by internally

Fluffy123
The clutch master cylinder functions the same way as the brake master cylinder if there's a problem witin the spool valve and seals it will not create pressure.