ELECTRICAL PROBLEM?

1999 Nissan Altima

1999 Nissan Altima 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 98000 miles

Three days ago while driving my hazard lights started blinking and then stopped my locks unlocked themselves and my dome light started flashing. It happens in the middle of me driving. One day it happened throughtout the drive--yesterday nothing and today I am home from work because as soon as I started the car they all started malfunctioning again and I am afriad to drive it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Feliccitti2

First thing you need to do is have the codes read, Autozone does it free, Post the results with the code number(s). Even if the service engine light is not on, there should be freeze frame data stored.
If it won't make it to Autozone, buy a cheap scanner, they can be had for 30-40 dollars, a good investment, since they cover all cars sold in the USA from 96 on. This type of problem can be a body control module, or a bad wire! It needs to be traced by someone competent in Nissan electral TS.

Merlin2021