MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SPARK PROBLEM

1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse

1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse 4 cyl Automatic

Car will not start up I think something is wrong with the motor but I am not sure.
Tashay17

Pick your symptom: **Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

**No crank at all/nothing/nada: Could be a blown fusible link, the starter, starter relay, park and neutral switch and ignition switch assuming the battery and connections are good. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard.