97 2. STII GETTING HOT!188000 MILES

Mercury Tracer

[Ib] I HAVE HAD TROUBLE BEFORE. MY CAR HAS HAD TIMMING BELTS REPLACED 2 TIMES. THERMOSTAT REPLACED2 TIMES. WATERPUMP REPLACED 2 TIMES. HEAD CHECKED FOR CRACKS. NO CRACKS, SHAVED REPLACED HEAD GASKET, ALSO REPLACED RINGS AND ROD BEARINGS WHILE I HAD ENGINE TORE APART.188000 MILES ON IT NOW. SO THOUGHT I`d ring and rod bearing it because it got so hot. Transmission won`t pull when it gets hot. Runs great now gets hot pulling steep grades or hills. WHY?Doesn`t boil water out. Help. Could it be a senser?[/B] : ? Thanks for all input: (it was the radiator.)I was supposed to use red antifreeze. Instead no one told me, and the green anti-freeze stopped my radiator up. After causeing all my Trouble.
Enchantrared

There are two temp sensors one is for your fan one is for your gauge unless your fan is belt driven but a any case replace the gauge temp sensor to be sure that it is actully get too hot.

Eperry