MODELS SMOKING

2003 Mercedes Benz Other

2003 Other Mercedes Benz Models 6 cyl Automatic 79405 miles

I have a 2003 E320 Benz with 80,000 miles. I have had regular service. But it smokes a little while ideling and using passing gear. The smoke is blue in color and coming from exhust pipe out of rear. No smoke from under hood. No running issues. All fluids are good could it be gasoline? What is this? Please help me!

Ray
Raheemellis

Wheres the smoke coming from?
Exhaust? Under the hood?
Color? Odor? Al fluids good? No issues with running besides the smoke?

Blackop555

Ray

Raheemellis
Blue smoke indicates oil being burned, but since it is in such low quantities, it could be that your piston rings are slightly worn, but that is no problem. It could also be worn valve seals which could be allowing oil to get into the cylinder and burn.

Blackop555
Thank you so much for answering my questions!

Ray

Raheemellis
No problem.

And thank you very much for the donation!

Blackop555