AC COMPRESSOR NOT GETTING POWER

2005 Mercedes Benz E500

Air Conditioning problem
2005 Mercedes Benz E500 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic

Hi I am working on a e500 mercdes and the Ac compressor is not getting power.I dont have a diagram or any other info on this car can u give me sime ideas were to start.
Lumelino2001

Hello -

To better assist you is your model just the E500 or the E500 4Matic and what is your engine size in liter.

Thank you very much for the donation

Please let us know if what the final fix was for your car so we can better assist others. Thanks!

Find a car repair manual for your car repair questions.

ImpalaSS
Hi The car is just E500 V8 5.0 liters

Lumelino2001
Hello -

Thanks for the info. Have you put gauges on it to ensure it has 134a in it?

Please go to Auto Zone (AZ) or O'Reilly's (OR) and for FREE they can pull the codes to the car. Most important: Once they check your codes, if they find something and you don't get it fixed and need to get back with us, please make sure you tell us exactly what the code was, number and all. Example, if the code was E0568 O2 Sensor bad. Then make sure you give us all of that. While there for FREE also they can bring their tester out and check your battery and alternator.

Let me know what you find

Thank you very much for the donation

ImpalaSS