AIR CONDITIONING CLUTCH

1998 Mercedes Benz C230

Air Conditioning problem
1998 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 85000 miles

my problem is the clutch, not engaged, the pressure of the refrigerant is ok, the fuse is ok, .I changed the evaporator sensor temp. If I connect a wire direct form the battery to the clutch it engaged.
When I read the PBV errors only appears the No. 1 84 F. What more I need to check?
Alvarotobon

Hi
A/C system Automatic? If yes turn ignition on set Temp to LO, within 20 sec. Simultaneously depress REST and windshield defrost buttons for 5 sec. LED in recirculated air button will flash and display will read " di A". Press AUTO button repedatly until all DTCs are displayed. Press right AUTO to display each DTC. After last DCT " END" will display. Then post will advise.
Thanks for donate

Docfixit
I did everything you told me to do and appears " 24 l" and then END. What should I do next?

Alvarotobon
Need to hook up gague set and check ststic charge should be @90 psi. If good maybe failed low pressure sensor

Docfixit