WINDOW MOTOR REPLACEMENT

1990 Mazda MPV

1990 Mazda MPV 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 132000 miles

I have a very long running Mazda MVP with a driver side window motor that has run out of steam. How do I fix it? I have a motor replacement coming in a few days. Please help!
Mohdfxr

Hi mohdfxr,

Thank you for the donation.

Here are the procedures for removal of power window motor.

REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
CAUTION: When battery is disconnected, vehicle computer and memory systems may lose memory data. Driveability problems may exist until computer systems have completed a relearn cycle.

POWER WINDOW MOTOR

Disconnect negative battery cable. Raise window about 7" (180 mm) from fully down position.
Remove components in order shown. See Fig. 6 . Remove door screen carefully so it can be
reused. To install power window motor, reverse removal procedure.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/192750_PowerWindow90MPVFig06_1.jpg

Thanks for getting back to me. The print is so small, I can't hardly see it. But I think I can make it out? Did you get this out of a manual? Thanks

Mohdfxr
Yes, the diagrams are from Mitchell1, online repair manuals.

The site restricts the diagrams to a certain size so I am not able to expand it unless it is broken into many parts.

I will send the jpeg file to your email and hope it works out.