GOOD LORD, I NEED A MIRACLE WORKER!

1995 Mazda 929

1995 Mazda 929 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 185k miles

I have a '95 Mazda 626 w/ 185k 2.0L automatic. Aug of '07 I had the head gasket kit and belts replaced. It ran beautifully. In Nov '07 I replaced plugs, wires, cap, rotor, coil and radiator flush + thermostat. Still runs excellent. In Feb '08 with no prior warning or indication of engine problems it stall at 45mph. It would turn over but wont start, I replace the Battery. It starts right up.20 mins later at 30mph stalls again (now I'm pissed). So at 2 a.M. Towed to shop. They replace Fuel filter, pressure reg, reset comp. The next day 50mph stall on highway (now I'm 4kucgfrti7jhf!) And almost $2000.00 poorer from parts. Back to the shop. They say codes for Mass Air Flow come up but the believe the signicant problem is distributor module. So another $900.00 I replace MAF, Distributor, + O2 sensors and new plug wires. The mechanic test drives it for 45 minutes and at 30mph stalls and had to have it towed back to there shop. Why is this " EXCELLENT" conditioned car with basically ALL new parts not running? PLEASE GOD HELP, I'm a single dad and it's our only car!
Akinklab

Inspect and test the crankshaft position sensor and also check the fuel pressure to rule out a sloppy fuel pump.-CPS and Fuel pressure checks out-double check the ground connection of the computer