HEAVY VIBRATION

1997 Mazda 626

I HAD EVERYTHING THING YOU CAN IMAGINED REPLACED ON THIS CAR, HEADS, TRANNY, EXHAUST, MOUNTS, ALL SENSORS, ETC. THE PROBLEM IM HAVING IS THAT WHEN IN PARK THE CAR VIBRATES HEAVY, BUT WHEN I ACCELERATE ITS FINE UNTIL I COME TO A RED LIGHT OR A COMPLETE STOP THEN IT STARTS TO VIBRATE VERY HEAVY, NOW I TOOK IT TO THE SHOP TO GET AN EXPLANATION THEY TOLD ME IT COULD BE THE TORQUE CONVERTER, THEN I TOOK IT TO ANOTHER SHOP THEY TOLD ME ALSO IT COULD BE THE TORQUE CONVERTER, I TOOK IT BACK TO THE TRANNY SHOP THEY REBUILT THE TORQUE CONVERTER AND REPLACED THE RCI BUT IM STILL HAVING THIS HEAVY VIBRATION. CAN ANYONE SHINE SOME LIGHT ON THIS MATTER IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

1997 MAZDA 626 LX
2.0 4CYL.
132,000 MILES
TROYMAJESTY

My mazda vibrates also like that at a stop you could turn your idle up while in drive it is set pretty low. Have you changed distributor plugs and wires. Good luck If I dont like it I just slip it into neutral when im at a stop and I have changed everything mine has 56,000 mi. On it

10foTuck
Does the car have a harmonic balancer? I know some chev v6s were bad for that.

Maddison