THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR

1989 Mazda 323

1989 Mazda 323 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual

Im not getting power to the throttle position sensor.I had the car running and it was ok then it wont true over again then I check the fuses not there so I let it sit then when out later ans it started about to time then it wont start so I check it getting fuel and the fuel inj are working so I check throttle position sensor and there is no power. Can u please help me out with this thanks jim
Jrdaring

Check and test the blue and yellow wire back to the computer connector #2 pin C

I check the blue and yellow on computer and I got nothing were do I go now. Thinks

Jrdaring
The computer when southbound on you -it suppose to give the reference voltage to the TPS

Are u saying I need to replace the computer for it and do u know were I can find one at are is there a way to bypass it thanks for all ur help

Jrdaring
Check the same color wire at the airflow meter for power if it has by pass it from there they share the power circuit-

I aready check it there the blue and yellow wire dose not have power there either but there is a green and white wire that has power there and its 12 v. Thank

Jrdaring
I believe its the air mass sensor has going bad is there a way to bypass it. Well thank u for all Ur help it help me out a lot.

Jrdaring