LOCKED REAR

2002 Ford Explorer • 207,000 miles

What would cause the rear of a 2002 Ford Explorer to lock and also cause it to leak oil and transmission fluid? The vehicle has approximately 207,000 miles on it. The truck starts and when put in drive it will rock as if attempting to move but won't. I hear a slight clinking sound from the rear of the truck. I recently started leaking transmission fluid whenever the gas pedal is pressed. There is also oil on the body of the vehicle underneath the rear. Any ideas what the problem is?
Sandycdg

You may have a damaged rear end or trans problem have it checked for a crack in case or if it came out of vent. It cold be trans fluid as well, so take some on your finger and see if it is light or heavy, heavy is from rear end. You could have the bearing wore out and tore the seal up especially with the mileage on your truck. Best to have apro diagnose this.