FUEL PUMP RELAY

1988 Lincoln Town Car

1988 Lincoln Town Car V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic

car was runiing great and all the sudden no fuel. I want to bypass relay but I need a diagram for the fuel relay wiring oh I forgot to mention its a limo so I really need to get it running and making money
Blooddragon989

Turn key on jump the red to orange wire on the fuel pump relay socket-did the fuel pump come on?

Jumped the wires but still no fuel guess im going to be putting a fuel pump in thanks for the help

Blooddragon989
Don't jump the gun the inertia switch is in between the relay and fuel pump bypass it and see what happens.

Jumped switch pump still not working what else other then pump could it be

Blooddragon989
Power the pump direct from the battery this will finger it

I will give that a try I have to find the correct wires first lol

Blooddragon989
Try this at the fuel pump connector-The pink and black wire is the hot circuit and the black is ground-Good Luck

No luck still wont kick on I but thanks for the help it is really a big help

Blooddragon989
When you apply direct power to the fuel pump it should come on-yours didin't its telling you something.

Tested power at pump connector I have 12 v at the connector on the tank pump still not powering on I have tryed my other pump with the same results what am I missing?

Blooddragon989
Page 1 of 2