AFTER TUNE UP CAR STOPS

1994 Lexus LS 400

Engine Mechanical problem 1994 Lexus LS 400 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 265000 miles after tune-up, car ran for about 30 minutes. Drove down the road about a 1/2 mile to a mile, car stopped and won't start back. Car is turning over like it should but won't start-up.
Summa

Hi summa, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

Cranking over and will not start. Do below to determine if its fuel, spark and compression related issue

Fuel and Spark: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 in away from ground have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor camshaft and crankshaft sensors and computer. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Compression: If both correct fuel pressure and snapping blue spark is present-check engine compression could be a valve and ignition timing, issue -this will lead you to problems with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing belt/chain

Thank you so much I was so upset because I thought the guy try to get over on me but I took it to another shop and they said what you said, so now im feeling a little better about the situation. Again thank you

Summa