FUEE PRESSURE TESTING PORT

1993 Lexus LS 400

1993 Lexus LS 400 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 189.55 miles

How is the fuel pressure checked on this vehicule for their is no connection for a gauge on the fuel railing.
Ahugee07

PROCEDURE

Verify the battery voltage is above 12 volts.
Disconnect negative (-) terminal cable from the battery.
CAUTION: Work must be started after 90 seconds from the time the ignition switch is turned to the LOCK position and the negative (-) terminal cable is disconnected from the battery.

Remove the union bolt holding the left hand delivery pipe to the rear fuel pipe. Remove the 2 gaskets.
CAUTION: Put a shop towel under the delivery pipe. Slowly loosen the union bolt.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_fp_11.gif

Install the rear fuel pipe and pressure gauge to the left hand delivery pipe with 3 new gaskets and the union bolt. (SST 09268-45012

Does the voltage on the feul injector on a 1993 lesus LS 400 have to have a pulsing voltage as well as the constant voltage on the flel injector leads. And if so, where is the pulsing voltage comming form for there is a sonstant 12volt across the injectors. Problem is the vehicule is not getting fuel in side the engene, The pump has 40psi of pressure at the tank, Not exactly what it is at the injecotor railing but I have added fuel at the correct point and vehicule will run momentairly.

Ahugee07
If you have power on all the injector and its not pulsing the computer ground driver circuit is defective or its not getting an input signal to synchronize the injectors such as the camshaft sensor etc.

No there is no voltage on the camshaft sensor nor do I think that there is any voltage on the crankshaft sensor either. I have tried to unplug certain componets to see if it was pulling the voltage down but didn't have any results. Still no voltage. I have tried using a used ecm computer to see if this would work but the problem still consists. I think that the system has to be reset or I have another bad ecm computer. It has locked out the radio & it cannot be reset. That is why I think that it is the computer sysyem. Can it be reset with out having take it to a dealer. This is a 1993 Lexus LS 400. 4speed automatic transmission 4.0 litre V8 engene.

Ahugee07