RANGE FUEL SYSTEM

1989 Rover Range Rover

1989 Range Rover V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 96521 miles

It appears that the gas is not getting to the engine. I have good spark, and I pull the filter and there was gas in it. When I put gas in the air intake it will run for a second and quit. What could be the issue here? Is there a fuse that could be out? I had driven it about 20 miles and when I got home it would not start again. If it is a fuel pump is in the tank? Also there appears to be a second filter close to the intake that is part of the injector system, is it? I can send a photo if you need it.
URNOHERO

Try hitting under the petrol tank with a lump of wood whilst someone is cranking the engine. The fuel pump is located in the tank and sometimes a bit of encouragement gets things moving again. Eventually a new fuel pump is required but that requires a couple of hours to drop the fuel tank out for access.
Hope you get going.

Rrwows