MANUAL

2006 Kia Optima

2006 Kia Optima 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 34500 miles

We have a 2006 Kia Optima (not 2006.5) I would like to do some of the routine maintenance on in the future. However I have not been able to find a Haynes/Chilton manual for this car. I saw a Hyundai Sonata (2001-2005 if I am not mistaken) Haynes manual. Will this work for me? As far as I know these cars are similar.

Thanks.
BLUMONSTER

I'm not sure if they make one; however, I would think they would. Have you contacted a book store? They can order most anything.

As far as maintenance, your owner's manual should have that information. Also, on this web site, they offer online manuals. I feel confident that we would have one for your car.

Let me know if you find one. If not, I'll do some research for you.

Thank you for your reply Jacobandnickolas,

I was able to find both Chilton and Haynes manuals for Sonata through a faraway Florida motor book store. : ) I have found out that neither Chilton nor Haynes have published any repair manuals for Kia Optima. Factory manual is beyond my reach, it is too technical.I got factory manuals for my Prizm, I know. : )

Thank you again for your response.

BLUMONSTER
I don't now if you are interested, but they offer an online repair manual on this page. I never checked it out, but it may be an option for you.