WHISTLE COMING FROM SUNROOF

Jeep Other

I have a 2006 Jeep Comander it has 3500 miles on it and the engine size is 4cyl. Since I bought the car there has been a constant whistling coming from the sunroof. The dealer can't seem to figure out why and has all but abandoned me and my husband says don't open the sunroof. Can you please help me?
Ckcole2000

The whistling sound might be air traveling at diferent speeds over and around your sunroom. You might look into a visor for the front of the sunroof. It redirects the air

M_H_RITZEL
Move your front luggage rack back towards the rear of the SUV, if that does not work then you will need to have your front windsheild re-sealed by the dealer.

Masonstreet
I have some whistling in my subaru at times depending if my windows are open just a little. Check by driving the car and opening each window at a time to see if that is doing it. The sunroof might not be closed all the way and not sealing.

M_H_RITZEL