RADIATOR FLUSH

1999 Jeep Cherokee

Engine Cooling problem
1999 Jeep Cherokee 6 cyl Automatic

My 99 jeep cherokee over heated yesterday, so I got a new thermostat and gasket and had it put on. Just to make it home, I had to add water to keep it from overheating since I had no antifreeze on hand. Now, I have the antifreeze and I need to drain the water and add the antifreeze. But there is one problem, I can't seem to find the radiator drain plug. I have the vehicle maintenance book but it is not helping at all. I am a rookie when it comes to car maintenance so hopefully you guys can tell me where everything is located and what tools will I need and what to do. Please if you can break it down in lamens terms as to what to do. Thanks
Maurice0081

If you look at the bottom of the radiator (I think the driver's side) you will see what looks like a wing nut. Loosten it and the radiator will drain from there. You want the coolant to be a 50 / 50 mixture of coolant and water.