HYUNDAI SONATA FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

2008 Hyundai Sonata

2008 Hyundai Sonata 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 68000 miles

my sonata want crank it did this a month ago I went out one day after it sat in one place for two weeks and it started right up I drove it for a month now it want crank again then on yesterday it cranked up today it want whats the problem now it will turn over just want catch
Regina parker

Cranks but no start condition-do below to determine if it's a fuel or spark problem: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.