HOSE IS LEAKING

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe

Air Conditioning problem
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 154000 miles

I've discovered a significant leak in the A/C line running just behind the condensor. The hose is leaking in multiple spots (from a quick look--about 15-20 different holes). All of my other hoses seem fine, but when I charged the system it lasted only about 24 hours. Green oil is also pooling directly below the leaking hose.
About 3,000mi ago I had my oil changed at a local shop. There was a major leak from the filter just a few miles after driving the car away from the store. Hot oil sprayed all over the engine covering the hose, even coming out the front through the grill and running down the bumper. The shop owner picked up the car and cleaned the engine, but I'm assuming that hot oil was in contact with this hose for at least an hour. SO. My questions is. Could this oil spray have caused a sudden deterioration in this hose?
Thank you for your help,
David
Aubrey_david13@yahoo.com

Hot oil or oil should have no effect on the AC hoses and or lines
as they should be able to handle refrigerant oil that goes through them
to a very hot degrees

BMRFIXIT
Thank you for your previous reply.

Can you tell me. What might cause such a substantial leak all of a sudden in a hose like this? The car has 150,000+ miles and has never had an a/c line leak like this, then all of a sudden--total failure of one of the hoses and a huge loss of fluid.

Thanks again,
David

Sorry don't have an answer to that
maybe a human error or bad material
have it checked by local shop as visual check is needed to determine the reason of the failure

BMRFIXIT